NOW OR EVERY DAY?
- Exchanging personal information: daily routines and free time activities.
What do these American young people do in their free time? Make a list.
- describing what is happening.
1. See this video What are they doing now? Do they always do that? How often do they do it?
- asking for and giving directions.
1. What is the way?
2. Where do these people want to go? Draw a map showing the directions given.
3. Some practise online
4. Listen and guess where you are
- free time activities and every day actions.
- parts of the body.
- the city.
- present simple and present continuous.
1. Some practice, what is she doing?
2. How good are you? Do the quizz.
3. Find verbs in -ing form.
4. What do they advise you to do? This is a classic
5. Some more exercises online.
An interesting explanation apart from some exercises
Choose the correct option
Some more exercises
Some questions and answers
- frequency adverbs.
A lot of exercises for you to practise
A multiple choice exercise
An explanation and exercises
What about a quizz?
- prepositions of movement
Do these exercises
Fill the gap
Choose the correct preposition
- sentences structure:
Try with these questions